We welcome you and invite you to carefully read the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter referred to as the "General Conditions of Use"), which describe the terms and conditions that will govern your use of the same, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish legislation in force. Given that the COMPANY may modify these General Conditions of Use in the future, it is recommended that you visit them periodically in order to be duly informed of the changes made.
The website www.internetwebsolutions.es (hereinafter referred to as the 'Website') is the property of INTERNET WEB SOLUTIONS SL (hereinafter referred to as the 'COMPANY'), with registered address at Edificio Melior - C. Palma del Río, 19 - 29004 Málaga and tax identification number B92721752. Registered in the Málaga Trade Register 5, Volume 4014, Folio 149, Page MA-83176.
With the aim of ensuring that the use of the website complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the COMPANY informs the user that any suggestion, doubt or query regarding the General Conditions of Use may be received and resolved by contacting the COMPANY by e-mail: email@example.com.
Likewise, you are hereby warned that, from time to time, special conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website, and the use of such content or services shall imply acceptance of the special conditions established therein.
2. Privacy and data processing
3. Industrial and intellectual property
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the website, and in particular the designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other sign that can be used for industrial and/or commercial purposes, are subject to intellectual property rights and that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, industrial and intellectual property rights in the contents and/or any other elements included on the website are the exclusive property of the COMPANY and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them for commercial purposes. Therefore, the user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, and shall indemnify the COMPANY against any claim arising from the breach of these obligations. Under no circumstances shall access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial cession of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant the User any right of use, modification, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by the COMPANY or the third-party holder of the rights concerned.
The content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation contained in this website, as well as the website as a whole, as a multimedia work of art, are protected by intellectual property rights. The COMPANY is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation to use these elements. The content of the website may not be reproduced, transmitted, stored in a retrieval system, in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the aforementioned entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, circumvent and/or manipulate the copyright, technical protection devices or information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The user of this website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case, the COMPANY reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
4. Obligations and responsibilities of the website user
The User undertakes to:
a) Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website, its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation in force at any given time; (ii) the general conditions of use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs; and (iv) public order.
- b) Provide all the technical means and conditions necessary to access the Website.
- c) Provide truthful information when filling in the personal data forms on the Website and keep them updated so that they reflect the User's actual situation at all times. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided and for any damage caused to the COMPANY or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
- a) Unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for purposes or effects that are unlawful, prohibited by these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, render unusable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Services or the documents, files and any type of content stored in any computer equipment.
- b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- d) Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical system that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
- e) Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third party suppliers and other Users.
- f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, make available to the public by any means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or permitted by law.
- g) Delete, hide or manipulate the indications of intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or third parties incorporated in the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or information mechanisms that may be incorporated in the Contents.
- h) Obtain or attempt to obtain the Contents through means or procedures other than those made available for that purpose, where applicable, or expressly indicated on the web pages where the Contents are located, or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet, because they do not entail the risk of damaging or disabling the Website and/or the Contents.
- i) In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material of any kind whatsoever, which may cause damage to the Website and/or its Content:
- (1) In any way that contradicts, undermines or infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
- (2) Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent acts or, in general, acts contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- (3) Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on gender, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
- (4) Contains, makes available or provides access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or generally contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practice or public order.
- (5) Causes or is likely to cause an unreasonable state of anxiety or fear.
- (6) Induces or is likely to induce practices that are dangerous, hazardous or harmful to health or mental equilibrium.
- (7) It is protected by intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the COMPANY or third parties without the intended use having been authorised.
- (8) It is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or personal image of persons.
- (9) It constitutes any form of advertising.
- (10) Contains any type of malicious software or programme that may interfere with the normal operation of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access any of the services and/or content on the Website, you undertake to use it carefully and to keep it secret at all times. Consequently, you are responsible for keeping it safe and confidential and undertake not to transfer it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow third parties to access the aforementioned services and/or content. Likewise, he/she is obliged to notify the COMPANY of any event that may imply an improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until such time, the COMPANY shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password and shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
In the event of negligent or fraudulent breach of any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, the User shall be liable for all damages and losses that the COMPANY may suffer as a result of such breach.
The COMPANY does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct visualisation, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained in the pages of the Web site, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a consequence of accessing the contents or information offered.
The COMPANY will be able to interrupt the service or resolve immediately the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Web Site or any of the services offered in it are contrary to the present General Conditions of Use. The COMPANY shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, inter alia, from:
- (i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- (ii) illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programmes of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- (iii) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Site.
- (iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
The COMPANY excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be caused by the misuse of the services of free availability and use by the users of the website. Likewise, the COMPANY is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultation and doubt. On the other hand, in the event of damage caused by an illegal or incorrect use of the said services, the user may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damage caused.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the COMPANY from and against any claim, action or demand made by any third party as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages arising from your use of any "robot," "spider," "crawler," or similar data gathering and extraction tool, or any other action that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce the COMPANY's website or any of its contents in any way, including by means of a hyperlink or other link, unless expressly authorised in writing by the COMPANY. The COMPANY's website contains links to other websites managed by third parties in order to facilitate the user's access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor does it consider itself to be a guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only. Websites that link to our website:
1. Must not imply that we endorse the website or its services or products.
2. Must not misrepresent your relationship with us or imply that we have authorised such a link, nor include any of our trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs.
3. You must not contain any content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful.
4. You must not link to any page of the Website other than the home page.
5. You must link to the address of the Website itself, without allowing the linking website to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames, or to create a browser over any of the pages of the Website.
We may at any time request that you remove any link to the Website and you must remove such link immediately. We cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites linked to the Website.
Accordingly, we do not accept any liability for any aspect of such websites.
presented on the website.
Cookies are files sent by a web server to a browser to record the user's browsing on the website, if the user allows them to be received. You can delete cookies by consulting the instructions for use of your browser.
Cookies allow the COMPANY to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the User's browsing or advertising preferences, the demographic profiles of the Users, as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control progress and the number of entries.
9. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this website and the other services is in principle of indefinite duration. However, we may terminate or suspend any of the Portal's services. If this is possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of a specific service.
10. Representations and warranties
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Accordingly, in providing them, we make no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the content and services offered on the Website, including but not limited to warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or merchantability, except to the extent that such warranties and representations cannot be excluded by law.
11. Force Majeure
The COMPANY shall not be held responsible in all cases of impossibility to provide the service if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the power supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellions, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the government and, in general, all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
12. Settlement of disputes. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use and the use of the website are governed by Spanish law. Any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null and void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or nullity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null and void as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY shall modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the purpose and intent of the original provision.