At IWS, we have more than 12 years of experience
in managing European projects, as well as being project coordinators
for the ERASMUS+ programme
, co-funded by the European Union.
In addition, Internet Web Solutions is a technology partner
in several of these projects, working with many different partners across the EU, giving us a global and integrating vision of ICT in the EU.
We carry out all project-related tasks such as proposal development, integral project management, evaluation, communication and dissemination. Specifically, we can undertake:
- Feasibility study of the idea, financial analysis and search for partners at national and European levels.
- Estimation of the budget and human resources needed to carry out the activities and work packages.
- Definition of milestones, impact analysis and development of dissemination and promotion activities.
- Bureaucratic and administrative aspects.
- Management of communication within the project in all its languages at European level (usually 5-7 languages).
- Financial justification and reporting.
- Specific monitoring and evaluation plan for each project according to its objectives.
- Analysis of the progress of ongoing projects in order to achieve the expected results.
- Drafting of evaluation reports and financial justification for each European call.
- Management of e-learning platforms: content, design and translation into different languages.
- Online and face-to-face meetings with project partners and the EU consortium.
- Communication and dissemination of project results, developing effective strategies according to the characteristics of the project.